Wednesday, August 31, 2011

VMA's 2011 Best and Worst dressed

The VMA's took place two days ago. Hollywood doesn't disappoint when it comes to fashion, always giving us stuff to talk about.. Let's get straight to the point and see who was the best/worst dressed of the event...

Let's check who's outfit was a Hit and who's was a Miss





Lady Gaga as her alter-ego Jo Calderone. I feel like punching her.. She has this annoying face!!
Miss


 Nicki Minaj dear lord!! she has disaster written all over her.
MISS

 Selena Gomez looks like a 12 year old hooker, exactly Like her BF!!
Miss!

 Adele
Miss





 Beyonce
 Hit

 Britney Spears! When are u going to get you a proper stylist!!
Miss

 Jersey Shore Cast:

 Deena Nicole
 No brainer Miss!



Snooki even though it's an upgrade from what she usually wears!
Miss


Jwoww
Even though I like her, Oh dear God Miss
Looks like she had some work done to her face, assuming Botox and lip fillers along with losing tones of weight! She looked better before!

Ronnie Magro, what's with the shiny suit!!
Miss

Sammi Giancola
The best of the worst

 Vinny

Vinny looks like an outcast with the pale complexion!!


 Demi Lovato 
Hit



Jessie J
Miss


 JoJo
Miss 

 Kanye West
Miss



Katie Holmes, get a stylist god damn it!!
Miss





 Katy Perry.. Pink Hair!! Really?
MIIISSS


 Kelly Rowland
Hit






 Kim Kardashian
 Miss



Miley Cyrus
 Miss

 Rebecca Black, what would u expect from the Friday singer!!
Miss

Wiz Khalifa + Amber Rose
Miss


Sorry for posting this a bit late got caught up with Eid preparations.
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims out there, hope you have a blessed day.

 

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the comments ... Hilarious !! :D

MiMi said...

Lolz =p tysm glad u enjoyed it =)

Sarin Aladadi said...

hey Mimi! I have to first say that you crack me up with the hit and miss responses! I would agree with ever single one. I would call the hit and miss and see if your response matched exactly with mine! and p.s. I dont know what was up with lady gaga but he/she (whatever) just irritated me to the max! I think that demi and kelly killed/worked their outfits(those are my two faves)!! :)

Thanks for the comment!! You're so sweet and I luvv your blog<3 keep posting I'll be eagerly waiting :DD

XOXO,
Sarin

Anonymous said...

I thought kims was all right but amazing analyizing! Thanks for the post

MiMi said...

@ Sarin, tysm girl your comment made my dad. If you like my sarcastic sense of humor then we have sooo much in common.. It'll be looking forward to check your version of Hit/Miss

Thx Deema, I though Kim can pull off a much better outfit.. For some reason I don't think long gowns suit her..

AVE-MARIA said...

thank you for your comment, and for this post :D
you are so right.
I wishing you a nice day

http://ave-maria-ave-maria.blogspot.com/

Noeh said...

i agree with you sister. a lot of fashion mishap.. but i love Beyonce's. such iconic looks.. love it..
following your blog now..
hope you check and follow mine too..

http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

stay fabulous and SPREAD LOVE!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I had a lot of fun reading this post!! Loved it!xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

hello :) just wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog and for saying you like it :D i love yours, this post was hilarious! oh my goodness i did not realise in the slightest that that was lady gaga i had to do a total double take - crazy, crazy lady! il look forward to your next post :) im following you now, follow me back? :) Take care <3 Holz oxo
http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

omg!kim kardashian´s dress...:D:D

Julie Ann Lozada said...

so funny, but i love selena gomez!

It's a GIRL Thing

BUS and MUG said...

hahah nicki Funny :)


La Magie De MB

Unknown said...

There were definitely more misses than hits!!

xx Cristina

Chick Flick Journal said...

okay look i definitely agree with all of the hits and misses except for miss Gomez. I love what she's wearing! okay maybe it is a bit grown up for her but it's beautiful and elegant with the lace

caise said...

Beyonce looks so beautiful!

sadia said...

Beyonce is the only one looked good!

's' is for sadia

Hello Naka said...

i love adeles hair and katy perry's dress but im not sure about her hair ^^;

Adrien Loren said...

Oh! my dog!...

Niki Minaj... is Horrible!

I can't belive it!

dissaster...

Adrien Loren

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Beyonce looks amazing. x hivenn

Unknown said...

I like Miley here!

Femme Virtue said...

i love beyonce, she looks amazing with that orange dress!

Anastasija said...

Fantastic photos

Angelique said...

Haha wow hard critic :P I enjoyed this. Awesome post.

Following <3

Tay
x

Elekon said...

I loved only how`s Beyonce dress but enjoyed looking at others with a smile too:) great post!

Holly said...

hello :) I've given you a little blog award - have a look at http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/ :)
<3 Holz oxo

Holly said...

hello :) I've given you a little blog award - have a look at http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/ :)
<3 Holz oxo

Anonymous said...

Lol you wrote miss for all except like 2!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...