Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bath and Body.. (Products i'm in love with)


I'm obsessed with having baby soft skin, and let's face it it's not something easy to achieve! I love it when I get compliments about having soft skin it really makes my day, and I have to admit having laser hair removal is the best thing I've ever done. It actually made my skin way smoother and obviously hair free yaaay =D
I've been using these products for months now and I'm head over heels in love with them, they make my skin feel so smooth and silky..



First off is Sephora's Gommage Body scrub in Irresistible Toffee. This product is irresistible alright. My god this thing smells like candy heaven, plus the smell stays on after washing it off. One thing though this product is available for a limited time and good luck finding it, it's almost sold out everywhere. I've been stocking up and the thought of this being off the shelves soon makes me really sad! It's actually one of the best scrubs I've used and I've used a lot! You gotta try this ladies...


Next is, Sanctuary 12 Hour Moisturizing Shower Cream. My mom actually recommended this shower gel. She handed me one and told me to try it out, I wasn't sure about it at first, but decided to give it a shot and I ended up really loving it. It really does moisturize, I'm not sure if it does for 12 hours though, but it will keep your skin smooth and soft. I usually use it after scrubbing with a bath lily just before I leave the shower. Available at Boots.

 

 
And last but not least, Laura Mercier Body and Bath Souffle Body Cream in Crème Brûlée. It's hard for me to use any body cream since I shave my body hair and some body creams contain alcohol or perfume which might sting after shaving, so not cool! I was quite hesitant when I got this body cream since I didn't know if it will sting or not! but I just couldn't resist the wonderful smell, so I got one. I love this body cream have been using it for months and I'm on my second jar now, it doesn't sting which is a big plus and it smells heavenly. It feels really good on the skin and isn't sticky like some body creams. It gives the right amount of moisture and didn't I mention how heavenly it smells.. Bliss. I believe Laura Mercier is not available in the UAE. I got mine from Thailand and ordered one from amazon. You can order yours from amazon too. 
   

4 comments:

Chick Flick Journal said...

oooh thank you for sharing. looks like i'll be ordering them online :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the recommendations! Gonna go to Sephora tomorrow to check out that scrub and creme brulee ;)

Style~ Spotlighted at http://wtfash.blogspot.com

MiMi said...

thx ladies glad you liked the post, and I'm sure you'll love them once you try them out =D xoxo

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for sharing I will definitely check them out tomorrow ! hope they sell it here in NYC :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...