Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Katie Price launches eyelashes line

Katie Price launched her lashes line recently. I knew she was going to release one a year ago as she mentioned she was working on it in her reality show.
Ever since she announced she was working on a line I knew I was going to order them straight away! This lady loves her lashes! She sometimes wears 3 to 4 pairs together to give her that tranny
dramatic look! So, you'd expect something great since she's into thick long lashes. 
Now, I like dramatic lashes but not too dramatic! I like to keep them thick and long but still natural! The line consists of 3 types of lashes so you can pick and choose whichever you like the most. They retail at £4.99. I read that some people have been getting them for around £2 at savers.



I ordered Wild and Tamed. Fierce was unfortunately out of stock will be ordering one once they're available, I most probably wont be using it since it's too dramatic, but u never know =)
Will be posting pix and will do a review once I get them. xoxo

Available at Katie's official website or Amazon uk. 

Check my review on them here


9 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

thanks for the comment and for following my blog... followed back! :)

http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

Kate said...

hi darling, thanks for followin me, i'm now following you blog, it's amazing :)

Noeh said...

wow. love the lashes!!! fierce!! im following you now too..

zizi bloom said...

Love your blog!

Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

Adrien Loren said...

Hi! thanks for visiting!

your blog is very cute!

I'm your new follower!!

kisses!


Adrien Loren

BUS and MUG said...

thank you for sweet comment :) i like your blog and sure follow you :)
kisses from Turkey

http://lamagiedemb.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

hola acabo de descubrir tu blog es fantastico y rompedor. te seguire.
besos

Misha said...

Hey great post! I'll see if I can get them too, probably get the tamed on, please do show pics how they look once you get them :-)
tc
xxx

MiMi said...

Hi Misha,

I did a review on them a while back you can check it here :)
http://make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/2011/08/eye-lashes-haul-red-cherry-katie-price.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...