Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Katie Price launches eyelashes line

Katie Price launched her lashes line recently. I knew she was going to release one a year ago as she mentioned she was working on it in her reality show.
Ever since she announced she was working on a line I knew I was going to order them straight away! This lady loves her lashes! She sometimes wears 3 to 4 pairs together to give her that tranny
dramatic look! So, you'd expect something great since she's into thick long lashes. 
Now, I like dramatic lashes but not too dramatic! I like to keep them thick and long but still natural! The line consists of 3 types of lashes so you can pick and choose whichever you like the most. They retail at £4.99. I read that some people have been getting them for around £2 at savers.



I ordered Wild and Tamed. Fierce was unfortunately out of stock will be ordering one once they're available, I most probably wont be using it since it's too dramatic, but u never know =)
Will be posting pix and will do a review once I get them. xoxo

Available at Katie's official website or Amazon uk. 

Check my review on them here


11 comments:

Desiree♥ said...

thanks for ur comment! u have an amazing blog!
imma follow you!
follow me back :)
http://desireekoo.blogspot.com/

CutestPrincess said...

thanks for the comment and for following my blog... followed back! :)

http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

Kate said...

hi darling, thanks for followin me, i'm now following you blog, it's amazing :)

Noeh said...

wow. love the lashes!!! fierce!! im following you now too..

zizi bloom said...

Love your blog!

Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

Adrien Loren said...

Hi! thanks for visiting!

your blog is very cute!

I'm your new follower!!

kisses!


Adrien Loren

la magie de MB said...

thank you for sweet comment :) i like your blog and sure follow you :)
kisses from Turkey

http://lamagiedemb.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

hola acabo de descubrir tu blog es fantastico y rompedor. te seguire.
besos

Misha said...

Hey great post! I'll see if I can get them too, probably get the tamed on, please do show pics how they look once you get them :-)
tc
xxx

MiMi said...

Hi Misha,

I did a review on them a while back you can check it here :)
http://make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/2011/08/eye-lashes-haul-red-cherry-katie-price.html

Blogger said...

You could be qualified for a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...