Thursday, September 8, 2011

I got awarded




I got awarded by Izdiher The One Lovely Blog Award and Holziepink (Galaxy Glamour) The Tell me about yourself Award and The Sunshine Award 2011. Both fellow Bloggers are such sweet hearts and if you haven't checked their blogs out, you really should now..
I want to thank both ladies a lot for tagging me i'm super psyched and I'll definitely be showing these awards off =)
So, here's what I have to do:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
  2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
  3. spread the love to 15 other lovely bloggers :)


Fact no.1   I am a petite girl. I'm 4"11, yeah that's how short I am and I love my high heels.. The higher the heels the closer you are to heaven.. Amen 

Fact no.2   I have two cats which I love to death.. So obviously I'm a cat person.

Fact no.3   I have selachophobia. In english: Fear of sharks. I sometimes get panic attacks in swimming pools and er, showers if I start thinking about sharks. I know this sounds sooo stupid but I can't help it. I'm also afraid of  large empty aquarium tanks. I did swim with dolphins once though, and It was amazing =)

Fact no. 4   I can never leave home without make-up on. Judge me all you want but I just can't! I'm a make-up artist I OD on make-up! Plus you'll never know who you might bump into. And have a better day without the "oh, you look tired comments" =)

Fact no. 5   I hate coffee, love the smell of coffee in the morning and that's all what I love about it. I'm a green tea addict, LOVE it, there isn't a day that passes by without me drinking a pot of green tea..

Fact no. 6   If you read my previous posts you'd know that my love affair with Barbie didn't end in my childhood. I'm a silktone Barbie collector, I still feel like a kid in a candy store when I receive my Barbie in the mail.  

Fact no. 7   I enjoy shopping online more than I do in malls. Shopping online is great because you can do it anytime in the comfort of your own home..   



The Sunshine Award rules are different. Here's what I have to do:


  1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
  2. Answer the following questions.
  3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know.

  1. Favourite Colour: Black =)
  2. Favourite animal: Cats
  3. Favourite number: 6
  4. Favourite drink: Green Tea (any flavor will do)
  5. Facebook or Twitter: Er, I use both but don't have a favorite. I guess Facebook.
  6. Your passion: Make-up
  7. Giving or getting presents: Both, since both make me feel good.
  8. Favourite pattern: Leopard
  9. Favourite day: No specific day!
  10. Favourite flowers: Hybrid tea roses and Peonies combined together
So here's the list of Bloggers I'd like to pass the award to:





21 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

congratulation... you deserve to be awarded! and also, thanks so much for awarding me as well... i'll blog about that to my blog post tomorrow!

Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
Thanks!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Alba M said...

awww thanks so much!!! and Congrats on ur award u deserve it <3

I love cats too... and I'm a tea person... I love coffee but it gives me a heartburn so I can't drink it:/ lol

I'll make a post about this soon :)

xoxo

Alba

Fafa Lane said...

congrats sweeety, u deserve it :D

bdw thanx for giving me dat lovely award :D

Silla

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

congratulation,sweety.

zizi bloom said...

congratulations!!!!
thank you so much sweety for this award!!!
i'll mention it at my zizibloom.blogspot.com facebook fun page!

kiss
zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

roberto syrious said...

oooh honey!
you're so much cute!!
totally apprecciate it!
you ROCK!
oxoxxo

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page
Please help me with Mawi competition

fashionista face said...

aww thank you lovely that made my day i will post about this this week :)
xx

Myrted said...

Congrats love!
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest

Desiree♥ said...

thank u so much babe! u are amazing!
u really made my day!

Chick Flick Journal said...

thanks for tagging me love xx
mashAllah pretty petite xxx
ooh i have that phobia too!
you're my make up buddy just teach me!
barbie<3

<3 very interesting things to read about you

Natalie Leung said...

congrats! such a great blog!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

sadia said...

thank you!! :*
i wish i was petite! being 5'9, I miss out on sexy heels :(

i'm hoping to start a barbie collection too!

and I'm with Chick Flick Journal, you have to teach me more about makeup too!!

what's your twitter handle?
I'm sa3dooya. let's follow each other! ^_^

's' is for sadia

Adrien Loren said...

Oh honey! thank you very much!
I love know you little more...

kisses!

Adrien Loren

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

congratulations! thank you for mentioning my blog! it means a lot :)))

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

congratulations! thank you for mentioning my blog! it means a lot :)))

MiMi said...

@Cutest princess tysm, I've been following you for a while now =)

@Alba M tysm hun, I'm gald you liked the Award.. We have those things in common then =)

@Farsilla tysm hun, and you are most welcome love =)

@Izdiher tysm hun, and thxxxx a lot for passing this award to me =)

@ZiZi Bloom tysm hun, looking forward to reading your post

@Syrious you rock too =))

@Fashionista Face can't wait to read your post =D

@Myrted tysm hun =))

@Desiree you are most welcome Doll =))

@Chick Flick glad you found this post interesting, yeah I'm pretty petite, used to bother me a lot but I made peace with it.. I'm sooo flattered that you called me you make-up buddy.. I'd LOVE to teach you =D

@Natalie tysm hun glad you liked my Blog =D

@Sadia mashalla you are tall, I think ladies will never be satisfied we will always find something to pick on, in my case I'd love it if I was taller and in yours you'd love it if you where shorter.. I'm psyched that's you're considering collecting Barbies please share more =D And I'll absolutely love to teach you more about make-up =D And I just added you on Twitter, for some reason the twitter gadget is broken and I can't add in =s

@Adrien you are most welcome =)

@Humanity tysm hun, and you are most welcome =D

Hayley said...

congrats on your awards! You totally deserve it!

I also loved your gaga post... her face pisses me off too... shes acting like shes the first person to have an alter ego... appaz every star has one nowadays ... i struggle to believe that they all have split personalities... more like attention whores lol... i also love your MTV awards post... sooo many funny fashion mistakes haha

loving your blog and now following x

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

MiMi said...

@Hayley tysm for the lovely comment sweets..
I totally agree with you most of them are actually competing with one another, who is more crazy and creative at it!! It's insane!!
Glad you enjoyed the post and found it funny =D

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!

http://wtfash.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thank you and congratulations mimi! :)

Sarin Aladadi said...

Thank you so much! I am flattered! By the way you totally deserve it<3

Congrats and thanks again,
Sarin

ps. I also dont like coffee and cats are AWESOME/ meow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...