Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been tagged ☺♥


I’ve been tagged by the lovely :

A
– Available: maybe/maybe not!
– Age: 24
– Animals: own 2 cats, my bundles of joy, love them to death.

B
– Beer: Nope. Not interested!
– Best friends: My sister, and my high school bff Farah. 
– Body Part on opposite sex: nose! Don't ask me why!!
– Best feeling in the world:when u got nothing to worry about.
– Best weather: spring. Nice warm sun with a light breeze. 
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic: No. But David Blaine got me thinking!
– Believe in Santa: No.
– Brand: Hermes, my weakness.

C
– Candy: YUM. Anything will do 
– Color: Black/Pink
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla. But I do love chocolate =)
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: All
- Cake or pie: Cake
– Cheese: love it, but nothing smelly!!

D
– Day or Night:I'm a night owl
– Dancing in the rain: fun times

E
– Eyes: seductive
– Ever failed a class?: in uni. Fun times =p
– Enemies: kiss my ass =D
– Exercise: Wii fit =p that's as far as I'll go

F
– First thoughts waking up:I want to go back to bed =s
– Food: addiction. LOVE food, my guilty pleasure.

G
– Greatest Fear: SHARKS.
– Get along with your parents: Yes, and no. Love my mom to death.

H
– Hair Color: funny thing, had my hair dyed today. Ash Blonde. though looks like a light brunette!
– Happy: can be! but not yet!!
– Holiday: need one 

I
– Ice Cream: love it.

J
– Jewelry: orgasmic. addicted to it.
– Job: used to have one, but quit! I'd rather pursue what I love which is make-up.

K
– Kids: noisy!
– Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing, though I never tried it but would love to take classes.
– Keep a journal?:used to.

L
– Love: "True Love" makes hearts skip a beat.
– Laughed so hard you cried: I miss having such moments.

M
- Milk flavor:no thank you! hate milk!
– Movies:I'm not a movie person. But I have favorites =)
– Motion sickness: Yes =s hate it

N
– Number: 6

O
– One wish: wishing god to grant me what I've been wanting for years

P
– Perfect Pizza: Italian =p
– Pepsi/Coke: depends on my mood. lately Coke.
– Perfume/Cologne: Perfume. Chanel Coromandel.

Q
– Quail: used to hate them when I was a kid! (the bird). the verb: Aquariums!

R
– Reason to cry: when I feel hopeless or depressed!
– Reality T.V: All fake! though, I have a list of shows I love to watch! =p
– Radio Station: They all suck. specially when I'm driving and I decide to flip through them!!

S
– Song: many, can't choose one
– Shoe size: 36-37
– Salad Dressing: caesar, avocado ranch, thousand Island
– Skinny dip:Would love to try it one day =p
– Strawberries/Blueberries:love them both. but strawberries more
– Sport: swimming
- Sex: With my other half.

T
– Tattoos?: yes
– Thunderstorms: annoying

U
– Unpredictable: can be  

V
– Vacation spot(s): UK, Thailand 

W
– Weakness: food, jewelry, bags, shoes, make-up... I have a problem!
– Who makes you laugh the most: my brother
– Worst Weather?: hot and humid   

X
– X-Rays: had a couple

Y
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: great for summer

Z
Zoo animal: Tigers, Koalas

I now tag:  The Boudoir =)


7 comments:

Dale said...

I totally agree with you about reality shows, I have a list I watch too like Keeping up with the Kardashians! hehe. I hope you had a great weekend

Thank you so much for the recommendation and the tag..I really appreciate it

xoDale

Chick Flick Journal said...

Thanks for replying to my tag xxx

I love emarati noses:p
Kiss my ass hahaha
Get along with your parent yes and no how?:P
Haha I like your weaknesses

MiMi said...

yw Dale, Hahahaa i totally agree that's what I meant when I said they are all fake, keeping up with the kardashians =p

Anytime chick flick =D thx for the tag..
I HATE emarati noses =s I dunno maybe I'll do a post about it =p
about my parents let's just say I love my mom =p

prettyinthedesert said...

Hey! Thanks for following the blog :) I get motion sickness, too. IT SUCKS!! :(

MiMi said...

Thnx for following back pretty =)
Oh I feel ya hun.. It sux =)

Blogger said...

Do you drink Coke or Pepsi?
ANSWER THE POLL and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...