Thursday, June 17, 2010

World Cup FIFA 2010

Every 4 years the world goes crazy because of the world cup. Everyone roots for their favorite team. People get excited and i like it.
I'm not going to say i'm a football fanatic and i don't really watch a lot of games.
I used to like football when i was a teenager me and my cousins used to play every weekend at the our family's farm, the excitement, anticipation, and arguments where all a lot of fun and i used to love football and watch matches at that time.
You don't have to be a football follower to participate in this event and pick your team. It's all about having fun and being a good sport.
I support France. Though i don't know much about the team and their history but i know Zidan used to plays in the team, he retired four years ago after the 2006 World Cup. Aside of him being hot and good looking, he was featured recently in Louis Vuitton's Legends Campaign along with the infamous Maradona and Pele.
I support France for being the Fashion Capital of the world., For the ongoing list of Sophisticated Brands. Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, John Galliano, Christian Dior,
Lanvin, Lacriox, John Paul Gaultier, Christian Louboutin....
I support the high Fashion, Haute Couture, and the Tres Chic Fashion...
I support France for one more reason close to my heart, that I'll keep for myself =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I support Brazil !!! wohooo

Unknown said...

I support Germanyyyyy!!!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...