I was tagged by the Lovely Deema, she's such a sweet heart and I love her Blog.
The rule of the tag is to basically write down five things you are grateful for. So there goes:
- I'm grateful for being a Muslim, for having faith in god. Without my strong faith I wouldn't be where I am now.
- I'm grateful for having the sweetest and best mother any girl could ask for. I love my mother to bits and I know she will always have my back no matter what.
- I'm grateful for having these three people in my life: My sister, and my 2 BFFs. I know I could tell them anything and I know they will always be there for me and would never judge me.
- I'm grateful for everything god has blessed me with. I sometimes ask or wish for more but I know everyone gets what they deserve in life.
- I'm grateful for finding love, when it's so rare to find one now a days.
Thank you so much Deema for the lovely tag.