Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Easy Home Remedies for Damaged Hair



There is nothing sexier than beautiful flowy luscious hair. Since summer is on it's way, in Dubai's case it's summer already, It's always nice to have those sexy hair styles, sultry beach waves and so on.. 
One of the hardest thing is styling damaged hair! Now trust me I've already spoken about my hair drama in one of my posts. I have suffered enough. Here are some easy things you can do at home that can help treat your hair.

Her's my favorite hair mask, what you'll need:

1 egg.
4-5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
Hair conditioner. (not necessary)

Mix all the ingredients together. You don't have to add hair conditioner I just like to add some to make the mixture more rich and it gives a nice smell to it. Now make sure you don't add too much olive oil as it might be a tad difficult to wash it off.
I usually leave the hair mask over night, and I can honestly say the results are amazing.
I actually read somewhere that this mixture is used by many Hindu ladies in India, now we all know how majority of Indian ladies have the most beautiful and amazing soft hairs. 
You can also replace the Olive Oil with Coconut oil. 

 Another effective item that can also be used as a hair mask is Mayonnaise. Some people might get repulsed by the thought of using mayonnaise on your hair, but if only they knew how much this can help cure damaged hair.
Mayonnaise is very useful in restoring health to damaged hair since it has amazing deep cleansing and conditioning properties. 
You can leave in on  for 30 minutes or a couple of hours. For deep conditioning leave it overnight.  That' what I do, and ladies the smell does not stay..

You can also check my review on Moroccan Oil. It's one of the products I swear by and have been using for almost a year. 

Don't forget to subscribe, to enter my Beauty Blender giveaway soon xoxo


7 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

What a great post and I've never tried the oil and egg one. I have actually tried mayo before but I felt although it helped it really was just too gross. Hehe, I use morocan oil all the time...nice suggestion. I'm always looking for ways to make my hair healthier.
xoDale
Thanks for your comment too, totally agree with you about Paris now too :)

Home Remedies said...

Use bananas for dry hair, here's what you need to do. Mash an over ripe banana with avocado. Massage it onto your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap then leave it on for at least 15 minutes. Rinse it off.

AlReeM said...

great post! I've actually tried the mayonnaise+egg remedy, I kept it on for 15 min. and I was so impressed by the result!
will definitely try the olive oil!
thx!

MiMi said...

Thanks for the great comment Dale.. I actually find Mayo gross too But gives amazing results, totally worth it =p

I actually heard about Banana and how good and affective it is.. thanks for sharing =)

You should try it AlReem and let me know how it works out for you, try to keep it longer it gives better results =) I'm Glad you liked this post

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the mayo treatment i always use it for my damaged bleached hair and it leaves it extra soft !! and don't get me started on the Moroccan oil its AMAZING

MiMi said...

Tell me about it I can't live without my Moroccan Oil Ahhhhmazing <3

Blogger said...

3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...