Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Lipstick SPF 12 (Swatches)



Bobbi Brown Long lasting Lipstick comes in 12 shades:
  • Bikini Pink
  • Soft Coral
  • Bare Pink
  • Heather Pink
  • Mod Pink
  • Plum Rose
  • Rose Blossom
  • Guava
  • Sweet Nectar
  • Cosmic Raspberry
  • Old Hollywood
  • Crimson

I do like this lipstick. When it comes to consistency and finish it is as Bobbi Brown described it to be "lightweight yet intense"
This lipstick has a semi matte finish, which i really like. It has a creamy texture when applied. not much application is needed to achieve a nice color.
I originally wanted to get 7 shades but Old Hollywood and Mob Pink where not available. (going to place an order soon) 
I got 5 out of twelve shades as they where the most appealing to me. The only thing I don't like is when i viewed the colors online they seemed lighter than they originally are. 
My favorites are: Bare Pink, Bikini Pink, and Soft Coral. Therefor I recommend these shades.
The shade I truly disliked and regret getting is Rose Blossom. It's the most unflattering shade. Regardless, it might look amazing on different skin tones.

Overall this is a great product I wish some colors where slightly lighter and It would have been great to have more shades and tones available. 
I would buy this lipstick if more shades where released as I truly like the result they present.


On the whole I would rate this product: 8/10


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...