Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mac Venomous Villains Swatch and more

I was suppose to post this two days ago, but got extremely busy, I also decided to add some of the the other items that I ordered, and loved, from Mac as well..


Maleficent Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo 



I do like them both but I prefer She who dares more. I find My Dark Magic a bit hard to apply since it gives a very strong smokey look. 

Evil Queen and Cruella Eye shadows

Sweet Joy is my Fav. It's not clear i the pic but it looks great when applied on the brow line and inner eyes.


Dr. Facilier Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth and light

I tried my best to take a good snap of the powder. Sadly this pic doesn't do justice to this amazing liquid powder. I absolutely love it and I love the cool sensation it gives when applied.. Amazing


Evil Queen Bite of an Apple Blush

This blush is amazing. I apply it on the apple of my cheeks only, gives this amazing flirty look.

Maleficent, Evil Queen, and Cruella Lipsticks and LipGlass


To be honest I can't choose which is my fav I love love love them all. 
I can't get enough of Heartless. It's one of the best Red shades Mac has released, It's not too strong which is great as you can apply it in the day. Violetta is a pro color which my sister has been dying to get her hands on. Dark Deed is just oh so wonderful a shade of burgundy plum which is soooo in right now..  Toxic tale Amazing Coral one of the best corals I own..

Viva Glam Gaga lipglass


This is an amazing gloss it goes well with the lipstick and on it's own. I prefer to wear it on it's own.


Feline Super Slick Liquid Eye Liner


These eyeliners are AMAZING. My fav is Pure Show one of the must haves. those eyeliners will give you instant dramatic eyes..


Nail Trend F/W '10 




I got 5 out of the 7 shades, and I love them all.. The texture of the nail polish is amazing and dries fast. I applied 2 coats on each nail and one layer of Top coat (not Mac's)



I love all of the items mentioned and I can't choose my fav. This is one of Mac's best collections yet. 

Sadly there are several items that where sold out when I placed the order. I'm planning to get them when the collection hits store here. I'll post the swatches when I get my hands on them =)

Watch this spot for more swatches to come... Hope you enjoyed the post =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...