Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Follow me on Instgram


I'm no longer a hardcore twitter user as I used to 2 years ago when it was first launched. 
Currently I'm loving Instgram. Besides it beautifying your humble pictures transforming them into a piece of art, it's also a nice way of sharing your interests with other people and pictures speak a thousand words sometimes.
I've been posting and sharing some of my crazy FX makeup in addition to some of my cooking and baking photos as well as my endless guilty pleasures, mostly food!!

So follow me on mimioverdose and I'll follow you back of course.. 
Happy Instgraming xx

5 comments:

Fafa Lane said...

done :D i just added u

Silla

Asma Khan said...

You have nice blog here... :)
Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

Unknown said...

YAY following you now doll and hope to see your pics...Here's mine Instagram name.

@fashionmakeuplifestyle


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Anobano's Blog said...

Fabulous post, loved your blog a lot!
Check out mine:
WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Do you want to follow each other? Let me know your opinion on my blog :)
Kisses

Nia Langley said...

Don't you just love Instagram? It's such a fun way to share your photos with...everyone!

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...