Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Keeping Up with the Kardashians FAKE??

Is the show Fake or not? That's the mystifying question..
The debate goes on whether Keeping up with the Kardashians is staged or not. I'll be quite honest I do keep up with the Kardashians. 
I was quite disappointed with how the show portrayed Dubai. And the show didn't air according to her exact itinerary and schedule. Kim had dinner in Nobu the first day she arrived, she then had the Millions of Milkshake Press and interviews. Then came the Millions of Milkshake launch at the Dubai Mall, and last was the Sephora appearance  and the AbuDhabi dinner which she didn't even film! 
She also went on a shopping spree at the Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping mall which has over 1,200 stores such as, Bloomingdales, Galleries Lafayette, Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Dior, Oscar De La Renta and many high end brands, along with an Ice rink, Aquarium, water zoo and much much more..
Instead she filmed her visit to a very old district in Dubai the Gold Souk!!!She got paid Millions of Dollars for a 20 min episode!!

But the thing that caught my eye is the last scene she "supposedly" had in Dubai discussing her marital problems with her mom when heading back to the Air port. The thing is, the windows where all tinted black and you can't see a thing! Her mom's reaction was cold and not genuine. She was actually smiling and didn't seem shocked!
Any how a lot of bloggers are claiming that the scene was staged. Fact is, it was actually filmed in LA on Dec. 6, 2 months after Kim filed for divorce yet claiming the scene was filmed in Dubai.

Here's the proof:

Source: http://www.realitytea.com

In case you missed the scene you can watch it again here:



13 comments:

BeSugarandSpice said...

I love Kardashian´s reallity, maybe it´s all a big fake, but entertains me a lot!Kisses!!

Maria Eduarda said...

I don't know if it's fake, I mean so many things are becoming a "reality" show. But I think it's a little bit of true stuff and a little bit of fake things!!!
xx M.E.
www.iheartmyownfashion.com

PrimaDonna said...

I did notice that a lot of things in the show are actually fake, and this season brought that realization to a very different level.
This season of the Kardashians is there just to justify why Kim got her divorce, I mean it is nice to see a bit of back story but I felt like all the blame was put on her X and she was the victim of the relationship.

Anyways in my opinion that scene was staged! no question! :P

Emanuela said...

Fakers!!! I watched it lol :P

xo Emma

Y said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! ^^


Momo
www.letmedream.es

The Violin Style said...

Hi :) I don not watch this show, so I don't really know what to think about it, but in my opinion Kim is the cutest from this family :D
Greets,
Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

PS. Check out my new post with Picasso thighs in Black Milk style ;)
If you like it follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)

Emma said...

I knew I'd seen her in that outfit twice!!! I can't stand any of them.... but I love to watch the show! Just think of it as a bad but good soap opera!! haha
Thanks for the comment on my blog today doll!!
Emma xx

Anastasija said...

I watch this show for fashion only, I'm sure they are fake!:) And the show! love this post, btw!

Maja Mladenovic said...

I've just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! Absolutely LOVE it! :)

Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

Xoxo, Maya <3

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i don't like kardashian's... rhey are fake. and so the show!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Unknown said...

This is the SMARTEST thing I've seen! I don't know if it's you who noticed this but this is genius! I was obsessed with kim and once I got the chance to meet her at Dubai,they had those lame rules of not being photographed with her and blahblah, and I came all the way from Oman to dubai just to get a silly autograph? I think it's a bit too dramatic now! I like Khloe more

www.hershoolathots.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dork! Hahah JK! Kisses!

Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (priests olalude abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,gambling voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,cancer voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...