Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum




 I don't really rave about a product that much, but this product in precise is a must have. I saw a difference in only two days. 
I use it at night before going to bed and as a primer before applying mascara. This product protects your lashes and prevents them from falling out. It also, combs, curls, and even lengthens your lashes making them look sultry and sexy.. In addition, it doesn't clump. I love to apply loads of mascara so usually it get's clumpy, but this product prevents that whilst giving me the result I want. 
Since I've been using it before going to bed I've have had great results, I could swear I can see tiny lashes growing.. My sister has the same results.

I would recommend pairing it with Dior Blackout mascara, they go perfect together. And don't over apply it, it won't give you great results..
Get yours quick cause this product it flying off the shelves real quick.. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...